C11-207 was manufactured at the Hitachi Seisakujo Co. Kasado works, serial No. 1488, on the 26th of December 1941,
and her first deployment was to Shizunai depot and after that she worked on the Hidaka line for her entire lifetime until retirement.|
During December 1973, she was moved to the Oshamanbe depot and was active on the Setana line regular service and switching operations.
On the 30th of Jun 1974, she pulled a "Good-Bye Setana line Steam" train, and also she was retired , on the 1st of October 1974 at Oshamanbe.
After retirement, C11-207 was preserved at her home town, at Shizunai's Yamate Park during November 1974.
During 2000, C11-207 was restored as a second restored engine on the JR-Hokkaido.
But soon after restoration, breakdowns were often. So, full service started from 2001.
During August of 2016, C11207 was lent from JR-Hokkaido to Tobu Railway Co.