B20-10 was manufactured at the Tateyama Heavy Industries Co. during 1946.|
In 1949, B20-10 went into the Kagoshima depot's inside shunting operation.
B20-10 was active at Kagoshima depot until moving to Umekoji.
B20-1 retired during October 1967 at Otaru-Chikko depot, B20-10 was the sole surviver of class
B20 for a long time.
During those days, B20-10's class-number name plate was on a poor handwritten painted board.
But after that, it was moved to Umekoji and a new metal plate was added.
B20-10's registration was briefly crossed off during March 1979.
But in 2002, it was revived and restored to the present time.
Consult please Class B20